Friday, October 10, 2014

FOR THE BIRDS CARD:

Hello there! This is one of the cards we made at Club Card Night last night using the set For the Birds. I wanted them to try out the Blendabilities and this set worked perfectly. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Flowerpot DSP mounted to a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. I layered a Square Envelope on top and wrapped a piece of Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin Ribbon around it.

I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, which works the best with Blendabilities. I used the Night of Navy Assortment and did a little blending with the Color Lifter. Finally, I added a Tangelo Twist heart that I punched out with the retired heart punch.

I don't know what got into me this month, but all the cards were fairly quick & easy. I don't think my card ladies minded one bit:) Stop back tomorrow for another card we made. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment