Saturday, October 11, 2014

FABULOUS FOUR CARD:

Hello there! Popping in quick to share another card we made the other night. I got the idea for this card from our demonstrator Stampin' Success magazine, but changed the colors up a bit to work for a masculine card. I started with a Crumb Cake base and punched out a tag in Pistachio Pudding with the help of the Angled Tag Topper Punch. I used the set Dotty Angles for the background and used Pistachio ink as well.

I stamped the sentiment from Fabulous Four in Calypso Coral onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I added a piece of Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine through the tag and added a Basic Hogepodge Clip for fun:) I then tucked a piece of Epic Day Washi Tape underneath the tag.

I finished the card off by sprinking a few Crumb Cake stars around using the Confetti Stars Punch from the Holiday Catalog and adhereing them with Liquid Tombow. Another quick & easy card that was alot of fun to make. Well off to work on a class reunion sign before Hurricane Q gets here:) Make sure to swing by again tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment