Tuesday, July 1, 2014

THOUGHTS & PRAYERS CARD:

Hello there! I used up the last of my sympathy card stash, so I figured I'd better get busy and make some more. I used the set Thoughts & Prayers, which has been around for awhile, but I added some brand new products as well. I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe base and used the Big Shot along with the Delicate Designs Embossing Folder to add the detail along the edge. I added a piece of Lullaby DSP, which I wrapped with the yummy Gold Satin Ribbon before I adhered it.

I cut out the label using the Labels Collection Framelits and stamped the sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar~a perfect match to the gold ribbon. I then used Markers in Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride, Crisp Cantaloupe & Baked Brown Sugar to color the stamp and stamped the image onto Whisper White Cardstock. I used the Festive Paper-piercing Pack, Mat & Tool to add the detail.

I added a few Pearl Basic Jewels and attached the label with Dimensionals. I finished it off by adding a bunny ears bow and attached it with a Glue Dot.

I wanted to let you know about the 'Buy 3, Get 1 Free' DSP Promotion that starts today and runs through July. See more details here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1999

Also, 6 of the Blendabilities colors are available to order today: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Rich Razzleberry.

Make sure to check back over the next several days as I have more projects to share with you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment