Friday, July 4, 2014

KINDA ECLECTIC CARD:

 

Hello there! Happy 4th to you! Today's card is a compilation of several different projects that were featured in the last Stampin' Success~our demonstrator magazine. I used the set Kinda Eclectic, which intrigued me but I didn't order it right away. After I saw some samples I knew I had to have it! I started with a Very Vanilla base and stamped the starburst image in Hello Honey. Next, I stamped the background randomly with Soft Sky.

I added a piece of Epic Day Washi Tape and layered 2 pieces of Flowerpot DSP on top. I used the Big Shot and the Window Frames Framelits to cut out the label. I stamped it with the leaf image that I stamped off several times in Garden Green, and stamped the sentiment on top with Calypso Coral. I adhered it with Dimensionals. I then stamped the butterfly image with Calypso Coral ink and cardstock. I punched it out with the Elegant Butterfly Punch.

I finished it off with a small strip of Gold Sequin Trim and sprinkled around a few more sequins which I attached with Glue Dots. Collage cards are really fun to make and Kinda Eclectic makes it really easy to look like an artist:) I hope you have a fun-filled patriotic day! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Laura. Can't wait to get this stamp set at convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Twila:) You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete