Wednesday, June 4, 2014

FIRECRACKER FAVOR:

Hello there! Today I have a super quick & easy favor to share with you. I made these fun little firecrackers which would work perfectly for your 4th of July festivities:) I took a Hersheys nugget and ran a line of SNAIL along the back. I made a little wick out of Basic Black Cardstock and attached it to the SNAIL. I then stuck another nugget to it, back sides together.

I wrapped each firecracker with a strip of the brand new Maritime DSP. The new Fast Fuse runner adhesive holds it perfectly. I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy with the Sketched Birthday set and cut it out with the Bitty Banners Framelits and the Big Shot. I punched a hole in the end of each banner and stuck it on the wick. I punched out 2 stars for each firecracker in Red Glimmer Paper using the Merry Minis Punch Pack. I stuck a Glue Dot to the back of eack star and attached them to the wick.

You can really knock alot of these out in no time. I hope this helps with any upcoming gatherings you may have. Make sure to check back tomorrow for a super cute idea using the brand new Fry Box Die:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is super, super cute and fun; love them! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute, I have a group next week and this will be great! if I can copy???? vmilyard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Vicki & Donna! Yes~copy away!

    ReplyDelete