Saturday, May 31, 2014

NEW IN COLOR PERFECT PENNANTS CARD:

Hello there! Happy Saturday to you:) This is another card we'll be making at Card Night on Thurdsay. It features all the brand new 2014-2016 In Colors. I'd like to introduce you to Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow & Blackberry Bliss. Lost lagoon is my favorite as it's a good substitute for Baja Breeze, which I still grieve over. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a layer of Lost Lagoon Cardstock on top.

I love how the new In Colors lend themselves perfectly for masculine cards, so that's where I was going with this~although it would work perfectly for anyone:) I wasn't sure if the doily was a little too feminine. I decided to ink it up with Hello Honey using a Brayer to man it up a bit. I made the call that it works. Who says doilies are just for goilies?. I adhered the doily to the base with SNAIL and wrapped a piece of Tangelo Twist Stitched Satin Ribbon on top and secured it to the back with SNAIL. I stamped the polka dot image in Lost Lagoon ink by just lining the stamp up along the ribbon. I added a piece of Epic Day Washi Tape on top and adhered the Lagoon piece to the base.

I used the Perfect Pennants stamps/Framelits Bundle for the sentiment and cut it out with the Big Shot. I wrapped a piece of  Summer Starfriut Thick Baker's Twine around the pennant~which I just now realized is gone, but one of the other colored Baker's Twine could be substituted or there's always the old faithful Linen Thread:) I attached the pennant with Dimensionals. I used the Circle Card Thinlits to cut out the star in Mossy Meadow. The new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack would have been easier, but I don't have it...yet:) I added a fun Mini Metallic Clothespin to the star and attached the clothespin with a couple of Glue Dots. I finished it off by sprinkling a few 'Poorman Candy Dots' around. I simply used the Cupcake Builder Punch to pop out the circles and attached them with rolled up Glue Dots. 

I wanted to remind you of a few things...If you're planning on attending Card Night this Thursday, June 5th, please let me know by tomorrow~Sunday, June 1st. Also, make sure to familiarize yourself with the cards we're making, as I won't be there. Check back over the last few posts to see the cards we'll be making. I'll post the final card tomorrow, which features the brand new Blendabilities Markers, and there's some things you need to be aware of before using them:)

Tomorrow, Sunday, June 1st is the deadline to sign up & pay for the Product Shares:
   DSP:If you were to buy all the new DSP it would cost you $113.50-
           Get a half sheet of each paper for only $30!
   RIBBON:If you were to buy all the new ribbons it would cost $269.10-
           Get 1 yard of each new ribbon for only $28!
   TWINE:If you were to buy all the new Twine it would cost $38.15-
           Get 2 yards of each new Baker's Twine for only $9!
EMBELLIES:If you were to buy all the new embellies it would cost $27.75
           Get an assortment of all for only $8!
I WANT IT ALL!:Get every Product Share for $70 & save $5!
*Tax & shipping is included in prices. See more details in previous post.

Club Members receive many perks:
   ~Discounted fee for Card Night
   ~Bonus project at Card Night
   ~Free catalogs
   ~Generous Hostess Benefits
   ~Double Rewards Points during your month as Hostess
* I gave away 8 $50 Shopping Sprees last year! New Clubs are forming-let me know if you're interested in a spot.

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy this beautiful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment