Tuesday, May 20, 2014

MAY PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Just wanted to pop in here and share this month's Paper Pumpkin kit-Hey, Man. The kit came with everything to make 4 Father's Day or Birthday Cards for Dad, Son or Bro, and 2 gift tags. I'm so excited to have all of my cards already made so I don't have to scramble making them at the last minute!

The card bases are Sahara Sand with a subtle chevron pattern. The other colors are Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi. They included some Soft Suede Candy Dots and Baker's Twine:)

SU! has started offering Refill Kits for subscribing customers, so you can make lots of extras to have on hand!

And one of the things I like best about Paper Pumpkin is that the projects are simple enough that even an 8 year old can make them! This is the card that our grandson Gabe made for his dad:)

Make sure to check back again soon...I'll be posting cards for our upcoming June Card Night. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment