Monday, May 5, 2014

LOOK UP TO FATHER:

Hello there! I have our final card from Card Night to share with you. I used Look Up To Father and Hardwood, both from the Occasions Catalog. I started with an Early Espresso Core'dinations base, which I'm sad to say will be the last time I use it:( Make sure to snag it up before it's gone for good. Next, I layered a piece of Crumb Cake that was stamped with the background stamp in Early Espresso, and I used the Distress Tool along the edges. On top of that, I aded a piece of Watercolor Wonder DSP and kept it in place with Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape.

I stamped the tree image in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut it out with the Circles Collection Framelits and Big Shot. I used the Sponge Daubers to add some Gumball Green color and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the leaves. I used the Essentials Paper-piercing Pack along with the Mat & Tool to add some interest, and attached a piece of Natural Chevron Ribbon with staples.

I used Gorgeous Grunge in Early Espresso to add a little more interest to the background and I used the Sanding System to bring out a little extra texture in the Core'dinations Cardstock.

Here's the retiring products I used:
Early Espresso Core'dinations Cardstock
Sanding System
Sponge Daubers
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

Make ssure to stop back tomorrow for a fun project using the Mini Milk Carton & Spiral Flower Dies. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment