Sunday, May 4, 2014

ANIMAL TALK CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a card made with the retiring set Animal Talk. I love this fun whimsical set and will be holding on to it for awhile. As of now, it is still available in wood. I started with a Marina Mist base and ran it through the Big Shot with the help of the Scallops Embossing Folder. I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch on a strip of Pink Pirouette Cardstock and tucked it under a piece of Polka Dot Parade DSP.

I punched out the lily pad using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch from Gingham Garden DSP~I'm determined to use up every scrap of that paper! I added a banner on top using Pear Pizzazz Cardstock and ink. I stamped the little frogs in Pear Pizzazz as well, onto Whisper White and punched them out with the 3/4" Circle Punch. I popped them up with Dimensionals. I made a trio of flowers using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Pink Pirouette & Daffodil Delight Cardstock. I finished it off with a Whisper White Stitched Ribbon bow. If you don't have the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, you might want to think about getting it before it's gone. I use those ALL the time, and there's nothing really similar in the new catalog.

Retiring products used:
Animal Talk stamp set
Polka Dot Parade & Gingham Garden DSP
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Whisper White Stitched Ribbon

Well I'm off to a Cinco de Mayo party that's been in full swing since noon~oh boy! Thanks so much for stopping by~come back tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment