Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TAG A BAG HOSTESS GIFT:

Hello there! So sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday. I was corraling the little monkey last night and by the time he left, I was ready for bed! I made this for my Hostess gift this month. I used the Tag A Bag Bundle, but converted the bag to make it stand up. I scored the bag at 1" on each side and 1 1/4" along the bottom. I folded the sides to make a gusset or accordian. I cut along the score lines at the bottom so that it made a base. I used Washi Tape to seal the bottom and added a piece of cardstock to the bottom on the inside of the bag for extra support~to hold all the chocolate of course!

I added a piece of Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon around the top and made a tag using the Tag A Bag Accessory Kit. I used the set Hello, Lovely for the sentiment and stamped it in Bermuda Bay and Tangerine Tango ink. I thread a piece of  Bermuda Bay Taffeta Ribbon through a Vintage Faceted Button and attached it with a couple of Glue Dots.

This little bag holds quite a bit of chocolate, so SCORE for this month's Hostess! Make sure to check back for a couple more fun projects I shared at Card Night. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment