Monday, April 7, 2014

POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE CARD:

Hello there! Here's the final card we made at Card Night last week, using Pomp & Circumstance. I borrowed the layout from a tag in the Occasions catalog and changed it up a bit. I started with a Crumb Cake base and used the Perfect Pennants set to add the stripe banner at the bottom in Basic Grey. Next, I ran a piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder.

I used the Chevron Border Punch on a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and then stamped the image in Basic Grey. I wrapped some calypso Coral Baker's Twine around the white and attached it to the Calypso Coral with Dimensionals.

I flagged the bottom of each piece of cardstock and added a piece of Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon underneath. I stamped the star image from Perfect Pennants in Crushed Curry onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out. I, then stamped the dots onto a piece of Crumb Cake and tucked it under the twine. I added the star with a Glue Dot and put a Brights Button in the center. I stamped the cap in Pacific Point, cut it out and attached it with a Dimensional. I finished it off with a Brights Candy Dot in the center of the cap. I'm sure I'll be making a few more of these:) I've got a few more projects to share with you, so make sure to check back tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment