Friday, April 4, 2014

MY MOTHER CARD:

Hello there! We had card Night last night and here's one of the cards we made. It seems like I was just posting last month's~crazy fast how time flies! I used the set My Mother from the Occasions Catalog and started with a Very Vanilla base. I added a piece of the gorgeous Fancy Foil Designer Vellum in Gold on top. I ran the SNAIL along the stripes on the back so you don't see any adhesive through the vellum. I added another layer of Very Vanilla and stamped the sentiment in Crisp Cantaloupe. I adhered a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Trim to the back and tucked a sweet little scallop border on top made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.

I added a piece of a Tea Lace Doily to the other side and made a loop out of the Gold Sequin Trim, and tied a bow around it using Linen Thread. I stamped and punched out a couple of hearts using the 1" and 3/4" Circle Punches and attached them with Dimensionals.

I finished it off with a few scattered sequins that I attached with Glue Dots. This is a super quick & easy card, but the beautiful bling makes it look like a lot of work went into it. That's the best kind of card:) Make sure to check back tomorrow for more fun from Card Night. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment