Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MAY CARD NIGHT SNEAK PEEKS:

Hello there! I have some sneak peeks of the cards we'll be making at our next Card Night~Thursday, May 1st. Unfortunately every year we have to say good~bye to some products to make room for all the new & exciting things coming. One of my favorites that will be retiring is Animal Talk, so we need to give it a proper send off.

Another set that is going away is Oh, Hello. I paired it with my all-time favorite Gingham Garden DSP and Washi Tape. I've finally gotten my hands on the Fringe Scissors, so you'll be able to play with them as well:)

Sorry this picture isn't more exciting...I'm waiting on my Gold Baker's Twine to finish it off. It features the single stamp People Like You.

And of course we need a Father's Day card since it will be here before we know it. I used the set Look Up to Father and the background stamp Hardwood.

Please let me know if you plan to attend by this Friday, April 25. And speaking of April 25th...you have until then to get FREE SHIPPING on your orders! That means you save 10% just in time for the Retiring Lists that just came out. See them here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1894 Make sure you act quickly~things are already disappearing:( Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment