Thursday, April 24, 2014

APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN:

 

Hello there! I'm excited to share this month's Paper Pumpkin with you:) The Framed With Love Kit came with this adorable little frame and it looks perfect in my stamp room:)

I added a piece of Pool Party Seam Binding to the back of mine so I could hang it and I also traded out the smaller Faceted Button for a larger one~the big ones are a little too much for cards, but worked perfectly for this.

The kit came with this adorable belly band, ribbbon and a bunch of tags.

One of the best things about Paper Pumpkin is all the leftover supplies you get. I had enough to make a coordinating card~the only thing I added was extra ribbon for the card.

But the VERY best part of Paper Pumpkin is the surprise every month! Can't wait to see what next month will be:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment