Wednesday, March 12, 2014

SOUR CREAM CARROT:

Hello there! Today I have one more Easter project for you. I made this for my Hostess this month. I saw the idea for this cute sour cream container carrot on Pinterest. I starteded with a piece of Polka Dot Parade DSP that was 5" x 6". I ran a piece of Sticky Strip along one side and adhered it together making a long cylinder. I added a shorter piece to the bottom and closed it.

I then sealed up the top folding it the opposite way from the bottom. Make sure you add your treat before you seal your carrot:) I ran another piece of Sticky Strip to the back~because I forgot to do it before I sealed it, and added some strips of Wild Wasabi DSP from the Subtles DSP Stack. I then wrapped some Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon around it and tied a bow. I stamped the sweet little bunny from Life In The Forest onto Whisper White Cardstock using Crumb Cake ink and an Aqua Painter to color him in. The sentiment is from Gifts Of Kindness, stamped in Crumb Cake onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I attached the tag with Linen Thread.

I should have got a better angle so you could tell it's a sour cream container, but I'm too sore & lazy to go take another picture, lol. If you do a search on Pinterest for carrot container or treat holder, I'm sure you'll come across it. I may be MIA for a few days as I think I'm ready to tackle cleaning my stamp room~the horror! Thanks so much for stopping by today and let's hope the sun melts all this crap away:)

2 comments:

  1. You know I love everything you do...I'm loving it all, as usual, and sorry that I haven't been commenting...so here ya go...I love it all, you have the most amazing talent and I love ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how much that means:) I love ya too friend:)

    ReplyDelete