Sunday, March 9, 2014

SEE YA LATER CARD:

Hello there! So happy to see the sun shining today, so I have a warm sunny card to share with you:) This is another one we made at Card Night and it features the SAB set See Ya Later. I think it's my favorite SAB offering this year. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added a layer of Smoky Slate Core'dinations that I sanded to bring out the yummy texture. Next, I cut out the clouds using the Big Shot and Word Bubble Framelits. I then embossed them with the SAB Embossing Folder~Decorative Dots.

I used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch for the sun in So Saffron Cardstock. I then stamped the sentiment in Smoky Slate and punched it out with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. I used the So Saffron Marker to add the dots to the scallops. I stamped the Happy again onto So Saffron and attached it with Dimensionals. I added a Subtles Button with a Glue Dot.

Oops, I need to back up a bit...before I added the sentiment to the sun, I punched out 12 pennants using the SAB Banner Punch from the Subtles DSP Stack. I ran SNAIL around the edge on the back side of the So Saffron circle and attached the pennants. I attached the sun with a couple of Dimensionals. I really like how this card turned out and I'm sure it would brighten someone's day:) Make sure to check back the next few days as I have some Easter projects for you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment