Tuesday, March 11, 2014

PETITE PURSE EASTER BASKET:

Hello there! I have another Easter project for you today. I made this sweet little basket for everyone who attended Card Night this month. It came together super quick thanks to the Petite Purse Die. I used Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock and after I cut it out, I ran it through the Big Shot again using the Scallops Embossing Folder.

After I assembled the basket, I ran Sticky Strip along the top and added Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Trim. Next, I punched out a Crisp Cantaloupe flower using the Boho Blossoms Punch and added an In Color Boutique Details embellishment to the center with Liquid Tombow.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe onto Whisper White Cardstock. I finished it off with a Calypso Coral Baker's Twine bow.

I filled the basket with Easter grass and added some mini Cadbury eggs. You could easily whip up a bunch of these in no time. I have one more Easter treat for you tomorrow, so make sure to check back. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Your Easter basket is super cute, Laura! Thanks for sharing; I think I'll try making some of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to help Deborah! Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete