Wednesday, March 26, 2014

GLITTERED GREETINGS CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share this month's My Paper Pumpkin projects with you. I'm loving the new & improved kits! I kept the design pretty much the same as the sample for this card, except I trimmed 3/4" off the bottom of the gold envelope liner and added it to the inside of the card. I trimmed off 1/4" from the edge of the card front so the extra bling would show.

The best part of this kit is the fun woodcuts:) I wanted to share another idea that Mary Fish came up with: http://www.stampinpretty.com/2014/03/the-really-cool-part-about-the-march-paper-pumpkin-kit-is-that-you-can-put-wow-cards-together-in-minutes-or-make-a-few-cha.html. I wish I had seen this before I put mine together. It's fun to see the different spin other's put on the kits every month.


Here's the other design that came with the March kit~perfect for upcoming graduations.

I changed it up a bit by adding some Epic Day Washi Tape.

For this card, I ran the Calypso Coral Stampin' Spot that was provided with the kit, over the woodcuts for a bolder look. Another perk of My Paper Pumpkin is the Stampin' Spots you get each month~I've got quite a collection going:)

And here's one more idea.

This kit was alot of fun. I'm already looking forward to next month's kit! You can still get in on the set of FREE In Color Markers if you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin by March 31. Check it out at www.mypaperpumpkin.com and get in on the fun! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment