Wednesday, February 12, 2014

ST. PATTY'S DAY FAVORS:

Hello there! This is a fun little treat holder that I made for my Hostess this month and some favors that I made for my card ladies at Card Night. Ooops, I just realized I haven't delivered this to Eileen yet~I'd better get on that!

I used the Envelope Punch Board to make the little box. I dinked around with it for awhile and can't really remember what size I started with, so I hope noone asks, lol. I used Gumball Green Core'dinations and a strip of Epic Day DSP. I made the little shamrock using the Floral Fusion Sizzlets along with the Big Shot. I added a couple of Regals Buttons and Wild Wasabi Stitched Ribbon. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Banners and stamped in Gumball Green. I cut it out with the Bitty Banners Framelits. I also added some of the yummy chunky twine from the SAB Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack.

I filled the treat holder with these fun little kisses. I stamped the date onto Creped Filter Paper with the Remember This & That Rotary Stamp in Gumball green. I took the Hershey's paper out and added this friendly reminder instead.

On the bottoms of the kisses, I added these little shamrocks made with the Owl Builder and Boho Blossoms Punches. First I punched out the smallest flower in Gumball Green Cardstock and then I punched out 4 of the hearts. I attached them on top of the flower with Liquid Tombow and stuck a Candy Dot in the center. I attached these to a circle of Brushed Gold Cardstock punched out with the 3/4" Circle Punch. I drew on the stem with a Gumball Green Marker. I gave these to all the gals who attended Card Night and they all thought they were cute, but that I had lost my mind. I'm way ahead of them...I've known that for a long time:)

Well I'd better get this delivered before Eileen sees it on here. Thanks so much for stopping by today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment