Wednesday, February 26, 2014

FEBRUARY MPP:

Hello there! As always, I was so excited to get my little red box in the mail yesterday:) This month's kit came with everything to make 5 sweet gift bags. I added a few things to give them a little extra love, but really, they are super cute on their own.

I stamped the bags with the star from the SAB set Banner Blast in Baked Brown Sugar. I added a Summer Starfruit Satin Ribbon bow and attached a Brights Button to the end of the twine. I stuffed some tissue paper inside, as I'm going to fill these up with some Grab Bag goodies to give to those who subscribed during the recent promotion:)

Unfortunately I didn't get the 7 subscribers that I was hoping for to earn the $500 Grab Bag, but I did earn the $100 one. So I'll be sharing that and adding a few surprises as well:) You can still subscribe to MPP to get in on the free markers until March 31. Can't wait to get my goodies and get them to you. Thanks to each of you who subscribed and I know you're going to love the March Kit:) Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment