Saturday, January 4, 2014

SEE YA LATER CARD:

Hello there! Boy am I sore today~but in a good way:) I've hit the Y two days in a row and I am feeling it. I haven't done any activity for 5 months except Christmas shopping and shoveling Christmas cookies into my mouth. Surprisingly, I was able to do more that I thought:) Today I have a card featuring my favorite SAB offering See Ya Later. Sale-A-Bration is just around the corner starting January 28 and running til March 31. For every $50 you spend, you get to pick out an exclusive product for FREE~and there are 13 different products to choose from! I started with a Basic Black base and added a layer of Pistachio Pudding Cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Houndstooth Embossing Folder.


Before I adhered the cardstock, I ran a piece of thick baker's twine around and tied a knot. I tucked a piece of Sweet Sorbet DSP under the twine~also a SAB option. I wasn't too sure about the bold black with the delicate pastels, but I liked it when I saw it in real life:) I stamped the whole image in Pistachio Pudding, then colored the sentiment with a Basic Black Marker and stamped onto Whisper White Cardstock. I added another design of DSP from the Sweet Sorbet pack and added some fun little cork finishings with the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack. Also a SAB offering, it includes a sheet of printed adhesive-backed cork and 10 yards each of Crisp Cantalope, Pool Party and Summer Starfruit Twine. I love the twine~it's extra chunky and fun! Kinda like me... except I don't love the extra chunky part:(

I finished it off with a pair of Sahara Sand Candy Dots and called 'er done. I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the SAB offerings in action~lots of fun this year! Check back tomorrow for a couple of Valentine's Day projects:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment