Sunday, December 8, 2013

SPECIAL SEASON CARD:

Hello there! Another Christmas card idea for you. I used the sets Special Season and More Merry Messages...I think. I started with a Crumb Cake base. I rounded the corners of a piece of Season of Style DSP and attached a strip of Cherry Cobbler Stitched Edge Ribbon, before I adhered it to the base.



On a piece of Whisper White Cardstock, I stamped the tree image with Pear Pizzazz ink and added a little depth with an Always Artichoke Marker, then stamped. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip. I used a ruler and drew a faux line of stitching with a Chocolate Chip Marker. Next, I punched out a piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock using the Ticket Builder Punch. I added some detail with the Occasions Paper-piercing Pack, Mat & Tool, and folded it in half. I wrapped it around the edge and added a Regals Button with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine anchoring it down with a Glue Dot.  I attached the stamped piece with Dimensionals.

This was another super easy and quick card to put together. I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of gifts I made for my downline, so make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for stopping by! Stay warm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment