Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MORE POP & PLACE STUFF:

Hello there! Got some more Pop & Place to share with you. Are you sick of it yet? It took me a little time to warm up to them, but once I started playing with all the pieces, they've grown on me. Like I mentioned earlier, the booklet didn't fit in these Tag A Bags, so I had to resort to Plan B. I punched the smaller tags out and put them in the gift boxes I shared yesterday. Some of the bigger tags wouldn't fit, so I put them in these bags along with the coordinating Photopolymer stamp set. I added a little Season of Style Washi Tape and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, and they were good to go!



All the tags are printed on both sides, so you have the option of a solid color or a fun pattern.


So quick and easy and lots of fun!


The tags have a blank spot where you can stamp a sentiment...and they coordinate perfectly with the stamps:)

I have one more Pop & Place project to share with you tomorrow and then I'll move on to some Christmas cards. I'm finishing up my downline gifts, so I'll have them to share too...stay tuned! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment