Tuesday, December 17, 2013

CRAZY MIXED UP LOVE CARD:

Hello there! For a change I am way ahead of the game and have a Valentine's Day card to share with you! I got my sister-in-law's name for our gift exchange and she asked for as assortment of my cards~how awesome is that! I've had so much fun knocking out all sorts of cards the past few days:) I made this with Crazy Mixed Up Love and Tags For You. I started with a Whisper White base and added a layer of Polka Dot Parade DSP in Real Red.


I stamped the blender in Pool Party and then again in Real Red. I cut out the hearts and adhered them over the Pool Party. I stamped the lid again, cut it out and popped it up with Dimensionals. I made a frame using the Squares Collection Framelits with Silver Glimmer Paper and attached it with Dimensionals as well. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and punched it out with the Label Bracket Punch~I think that's what it's called~I'm not 100% sure of the names of everything in this post~My catties are upstairs and I'm just too lazy to go get them. I used the Bitty Banner Framelits to cut out the Pool Party strip and popped it up with Dimensionals also.


This is a terrible picture of the inside, but you get the idea:) Such a fun and easy card to 'whip up'!

I'm excited to be getting some stuff from the new Occasions and SAB catties today, so stay tuned~can't wait to share! Off to finish up my shopping and wrapping today hopefully:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment