Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DECEMBER CARD NIGHT SNEAK PEEKS:

Hello there! Here's some sneak peeks of what we'll be making at Card Night next month!


All Christmas cards:)


Sorry...could not get a good picture of this card to save my life, but hopefully you get the idea.


A little bit of everything!

Card Night will be held Friday, December 6th at 6pm at First Christian Church in Burlington. I thought it would be a fun night to kick off the Holidays with treats and snacks to share. I'll bring the coffee with lots of yummy Holiday creamers and goodies for everyone attending:) Please let me know if you plan to attend by Friday November 22nd so I can make sure I have enough supplies for everyone and Santa's little elves have everything prepped and ready to go:) I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment