Thursday, October 10, 2013

WONDERFALL CARD:

Hello there! My dear father-in-law's 82nd birthday was last week and this is the card that I made for him. I apologize for the lighting-not the best. I've been seeing so many cool cards made with Wonderfall and the coordinating Autumn Accents Die, that I finally broke down and got them. I started with a Very Vanilla base and added the Soho Subway DSP. I cut the leaves and acorn out with the Big Shot and die first. Then, I stamped the leaves in Summer Starfruit, Early Espresso and Island Indigo using the Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect aligment. For the acorn I used Early Espresso and Crisp Cantaloupe ink.


For a little texture, I added some staples to each of the leaves, folded them and sponged them with Early Espresso ink. I then added a piece of Burlap Ribbon that I cinched in the center with Linen Thread. I tucked the acorn under the thread and added a Naturals Button on top. The sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday and stamped in Early Espresso.

Well I'm off to wrap some Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes for the packing party coming up. If you happen to have any empty shoeboxes laying around, please let me know and we can put them to good use! I'm working on getting some wedding pictures ready to share-stay tuned...Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment