Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TAGS FOR YOU CARD:

Hello there! I have another card to share with you from Card Night. I got the inspiration from our Stampin' Success magazine, but added a few things-what's new? I used the sets Tags For You and Truly Grateful. I started with a Whisper White base and added a piece of the gorgeous Gold Foil Sheets. I tucked a scallop edge underneath using the Scallop Edge Border Punch.


Next, I stamped the background image in Versamark and embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder. I used the Distessing Tool on the edges of the Whisper White and Gold pieces. I then added a piece of Pumpkin Pie and flagged the ends. On top of that I added a strip of Sweather Weather DSP trimming it into an arrow. I wrapped a piece of Early Espresso Baker's Twine around it and tied a bow. I stamped the sentiment in Crushed Curry and punched it out with the Label Bracket Punch. When you purchase the stamp set and punch together, you save 15%! I added the tag on top of the baker's twine with Dimensionals.

I finished the card off with a spritzing of Chocolate Chip splatter. I added some reinker into an AquaPainter filled halfway with water, shook well and tapped it on my finger to get the desired effect. If you try this, be careful or you'll get little Chocolate Chip dots everywhere! Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to swing by again tomorrow for our last Card Night card for the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment