Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PERFECTLY YOU CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to pop in here quick and share another Halloween card with you. We've been busy setting up for the Operation Christmas Child Packing Party tonight, but thought I'd share a card with you while Q is taking a nap. This was made with the fun Hostess set Perfectly You. This is my favorite image from the set, so I figured I needed to get busy before Halloween was over. I started with a Basic Grey Cpre'dinations base and sanded it a bit. Next, I cut out several patterns from the Witches Brew DSP using the Hexagon Punch.


I stamped the pumpkin image in Basic Black onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out. I then stamped it again onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock, cut out the pumpkin and attached it with a Dimensional. Starting at the bottom, I added a strip of Witches Brew DSP and added a Pumpkin Pie scallop border made with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I then added a piece of Summer Statfruit Stitched Ribbon on top.

I attached the pumpkin image with a Dimensional right along the ribbon to align it straight. I cut 3 of the hexagons in half, and aligned the ones next to the pumpkin along the ribbon. I then worked my way up and across centering the hexagons as best as I could. I finished it off with a bow under the pumpkin and roughed up the paper a bit. This was a fun and super easy card to put together~I know...why couldn't I have thought of this for Card Night?

Make sure you head over to the SU! site and check out the 25 25% off stamp sets! There's also some Deals of the Week you won't want to miss out on. See them at: www.stampinup.com. Well back to work on the Packing Party. Hope to see some of you tonight:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment