Wednesday, September 4, 2013

HALLOWEEN HAPPINESS CARD:

Good morning! I wanted to share this fun little card with you before I get my day going. I used my favorite set in the Holiday Catalog-Halloween Happiness. I started with Basic Black base and stamped the pumpkins on Very Vanilla. I used Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Old Olive Markers, along with the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the stems where I wanted them.



The fun stripes are from Witches brew DSP and I added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper along the edge that I punched with the Scallop Border Punch. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black ink onto Pumpkin Pie Cardstock. I added a Neutrals Button with Linen Thread and curled the end by adding a little glue to it and wrapping it around a dowel. I tucked a little Old Olive branch underneath the button using the Bird Builder Punch.

Finally, I stamped the jolly jack again, cut him out and popped him up with a Dimensional. I hope he brings a happy start to your day. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment