Thursday, September 19, 2013

FLOWER GIRL/HOSTESS GIFTS:

Hello there! 2 days-eeek! Wanted to pop in and share the flowergirl and hostess gifts. I made a super easy purse with a 6x6 piece of DSP. I used the DSP Paper Stacks for these in Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green.


Again, I used the super easy and fun Tag A Bag/Box Accessory Kit for the tags. I ran out of the Candy Dot Bases, but the Glimmer Brads were a good alternative.



Again, I know you get the idea, but I wanted to share all 5 designs with you, just because they're so darn cute:)


Emily got all the girls a Target gift card which fits perfectly inside the purse.


Again, I used the Monogram Alphabet and the Lots of Thanks stamp sets.


I used the Scallop Dotted Ribbon Border Punch for the trim, Itty Bitty Punch Pack for the flowers and added Basic Rhinestones to the centers. For the flap, I used the Large Oval Punch and added Velcro underneath to keep it shut. Finally I added Candy Dots along with Bases and added a button. The exclusive Baker's Twine comes with the Kits.

Well, off the finish up wedding decorations. Hopefully I'll be back to post the groomsmen gifts. Stay tuned...I'll have lots of weddings pics to share! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment