Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CARD FOR SHELLI:

Hello there! I had a couple of days to play with some new stuff as I'm waiting for some wedding supplies. Our dear Shelli-SU! founder, was in a terrible horse-riding accident last week and I wanted to send her a card. You can read about it at www.soshelli.com. I decided I'm going to quit whining about my foot now.



I used the set Chalk Talk and coordinating Chalk Talk Framelits. I started with a Crushed Curry base and added some Eastern Elegance DSP-probably my least favorite in the catalog, but I thought it looked like something Shelli would like. The colors I used on the card are: Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate.

I also used the Scallop Trim Border Punch and Merry Minis Punch Pack. I used the Chevron Ribbon in Crushed Corry and Smoky Slate and the Ruffled Trim in Coastal Cabana. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to align the design at the top and added a Basic Rhinestone.

Sorry to post and run, but my paper came today so I need to get back to my favors. Check back tomorrow for a cute little Halloween card. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment