Monday, September 16, 2013

BRIDESMAIDS GIFTS:

Hello there! Only 5 days til the big day! I wanted to share the gifts we're giving to the bridesmaids. I thought the Tag A Bags and Boxes would make fun packaging and would work for the whole wedding party. We ran into a little snag, but worked it out. It would have been much simpler if I had found a candle to fit into the boxes before I ordered them, but with a little reconstruction they turned out fine.


Emily got the girls a gift certificate for a manicure or pedicure and the brand new Envelope Punch Board worked perfectly to make coordinating envelopes. It's awesome...you can make envelopes in 26-I think, different sizes!



I bundled and saved 15% by adding the Accessory Kits to go with the bags/boxes. So much fun mixing and matching everything!


I used the Morning Post Alphabet to monogram each girl's gift. I cut out the letters and popped them up with Dimensionals.


The colors in the kits are Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Smoky Slate and Tangerine Tango. I used the DSP from the Paper Stacks except for the Gumball Green design which is from Birthday Basics.


The Accessory Kit includes the tags, baker;s twine and clothespins. I added the little flowers made with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and added some Basic Rhinestones to the centers.




I tied the tags around the candle lids using Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon. Then I wrapped the entire box with Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon.


I used the stamp set Lots of Thanks for the sentiment.


I filled the bottom of the boxes with truffles and shredded paper.


You probably don't need to see all the boxes, but in case you want to duplicate 6 different gifts, I've done the thinking for you:)


I'll work on the flower girls gifts tomorrow and be back to share those with you as well.


I'm still waiting on the groomsmen gifts, but once I get them I'll show you the bags I made for them.


And last but not least...


Make sure to stop back for the other gift ideas and updates on the wedding. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment