Monday, June 24, 2013

LABEL LOVE CARD:

Hello there! I have another card for you today showcasing lots of new products. I used the set Lable Love and the sentiment is from the Hostess set Express Yourself. I recently did some ribbon and paper shares and I had a couple of spots to fill ,so I took them. I got all 50 colors of the Core'dinations Cardstock, all 12 colors in the Chevron Ribbon and every piece of DSP-so cool to have all of them at my fingertips! I thought I'd put them all to work on this card. I started with a Crushed Curry base that I sanded with the Dust Buddy to reveal some of it's awesome texture. I added a little more detail around the edges using the Essentials Paper-piercing Pack, Mat and Tool. I used the Afternoon Picnic DSP which gave me a lovely palette of Wisteria Wonder, Crushed Curry and the brand new Coastal Cabana. I added a Very Vanilla border around the DSP and used the Big Shot along with the Adorning Accents Edgelits and Folder for the dainty scalloped border.

I stamped the label in Crushed Curry and punched it out with the Artisan Label Punch. I added one of the scrumptious Boutique Details to the center and tied a piece of Linen Thread around it. I tucked a piece of Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon underneath along with the sentiment that I cut out with the Bitty Banners Framelits. You knew I couldn't stay away from those flagged ends for long!

I also used the new Magnetic Platform for the Big Shot which keeps the Framelits just where you want them-no more sticky notes! It's worth every penny! Well I'm off to get started on another card or two so tomorrow I can get back to my wedding invitations. Wish me luck! Thanks so much for stopping by today!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment