Tuesday, June 25, 2013

FOUR FRAMES CARD:

Hello there! Popping in with a quickie today! I've been making a good dent in the wedding invitation production. I cut and scored 200 invitations along with belly bands, stamped and punched out 200 labels and am making my way through 400 decorative strips with the Big Shot. My neck is killing me and my hand quit working, lol! So, I thought I'd take a break and share a super easy card with you. I stole the layout from our Stampin' Success a few issues back. I changed the colors up too, as I was wanting to break out the new Modern Medley DSP. I used the set Four Frames, an oldie but a goodie, and the new hostess set Express Yourself.


I stamped the image in Basic Black and used the Decorative Label Punch. I added a couple of Dimensionals and attached it to a piece of Basic Black Core'dinations Cardstock. I wrapped a piece of Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon around it and used the Essentials Paper-piercing Pack, Mat and Tool to add some detail. I finished it off with a couple of Very Vanilla flowers punched out with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and Basic Pearls.

If you need a fast and easy card, this one will work! Well, time to get back to the Big Shot. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment