Saturday, June 29, 2013

EX LIBRIS CARD:

Hello there! Nothing new here to share today-all oldies, but goodies:) I used the background stamp Ex Libris, which I got awhile ago to use on samples for display boards, but I'm not sure if I ever used it. So I thought it was time to give it some love. I started with a Very Vanilla base, which I ran through the Big Shot using the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder. I inked up the stamp in So Saffron and cut it down to fit in the frame. I cut the border off the bottom and moved it to the top to give me more room for the Crumb Cake Seam Binding bow.

The sentiment is from So Sorry. I used Crumb Cake ink and used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it placed where I wanted it. For the flowers, I used the set Field Flowers. I stamped the stem in Pear Pizzazz and again, used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the flowers where I wanted them. Actually, I should have stamped the flowers a little lower, but it's okay. I stamped them in Perfect Plum,stamping off the flower underneath in the Two-Step process. Since I didn't get the flower in the frame quite where I wanted it, I stamped off a leaf in the corner to fill some of the space. I thought about adding another under sorry, but I usually get myself into trouble when I keep adding, so I thought I'd quit while I was ahead.

I'm going to try to get one more card knocked out for tomorrow and then I'll post all of this month's 'Kits/Cards To Go'. Make sure to swing by tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment