Friday, March 29, 2013

MY PAPER PUMPKIN CARDS:

Hello there! Happy Spring finally! I hope you got to get out and enjoy this beautiful day! I was busy in my stamp room most of the day, but I did manage to get out for a bit and I had my window open all day.

I got a visit from My Paper Pumpkin this month. I wasn't sure if I really needed to sign up for it, but the thought of being left out got the better of me! If you're not familiar with My Paper Pumpkin, it's a subscription for a fun little box of creativity that comes right to your door every month. This is one monthly gift you'll WANT to get! All the stamps, ink, paper and accessories are included to create cards, journals, decor and more! And what's most exciting is that it's a surprise every month! This is what came this month-enough supplies to make 4 of these cards, including envelopes. The card bases are really cool-Basic Grey on the front, but white on the inside. Like I said, the kit comes with the stamps and a Clear Block D. It also came with the stickers shown, buttons and a Basic Grey Stampin' Spot.


I juggled things around a little and stepped it up a bit with a strip of Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, a couple extra circles punched in Basic Grey and So Saffron, and some Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine. I love the splatter image and the fun sentiment. Another reason I wanted to sign up is that the stamps and accessories are exclusive and limited to that month's kit only-meaning the only way to get them is by joining the Paper Pumpkin craze!

Another benefit of these kits is that they can be completed in 30 minutes or less-seriously!

And you use up almost all of the supplies! This is all that you have left over. So, if you don't have a lot of time to devote to papercrafting, or you don't want to stockpile a bunch of supplies, My Paper Pumpkin may be the perfect fit for you! You could easily store several months of leftovers into one of the boxes you receive.  Membership for MPP is $19.95 and shipping is included! They ship around the 15th of the month. You need to sign up by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. So you would need to sign up for MPP by April 10th to get April's kit. And like I said, it's a total surprise that will come right to your front door! If you decide it's not for you, you can cancel at any time.

Or...if you're afraid of commitments, you can order the Try It Kit for $16.95. It's a one time deal that you can try out and see what you think. The Try It kit comes with 2 of the mini journals shown above. They can literally fit into your shirt pocket-that's how cute and adorable they are! The pages have a fun grid design and you get a sheet of butterfly stickers, with plenty left over for another project! The Try It Kit also comes with a Clear D Block and the 2 stamps shown above. It also comes with exclusive Summer Starfruit Baker's Twine and an Island Indigo Stampin' Spot.

I hope you'll think about signing up for the monthly subscription, or giving the Try It Kit a shot-they're lots of fun, and who wouldn't want to get a surprise in the mail every month? If you're interested, email me at: lmel09@q.com, or go to www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net and check out all the details about My Paper Pumpkin. Remember, you need to sign up by April 10th to get the next kit, whatever it might be??? Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment