Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ANOTHER OH WHALE CARD:

Hey there! Back again with another Oh Whale card to share. I couldn't leave the girls out! I started with a Whisper White base and added 2 designs from the Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP-super fun paper! I used the Happy Whale Clearlit Die and Big Shot to cut out the whale and hearts. For the background, I used a piece of Basic Grey polka dots from the Neutrals Paper Stack. I also used a strip of Basic Grey Cardstock, wrapped a piece of Basic Grey Stitched Ribbon around it and added a bow attached with a Glue Dot.


I added one of our fun flower buttons from the Brights Collection and added a strip of Melon Mambo Cardstock through the holes. I held it down with a tiny piece of Sticky Strip on the back and then attached it to the whale with a Glue Dot.

I used the Paper-Piercing Tool and Mat to attach the Neutrals Brads and stuck them in the corner with Glue Dots. That wraps it up for this card. I think I'll go shovel one more time-hopefully and then I'm planning on stamping the rest of the day. I just may have something else to share with you today. Check back! Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment