Friday, January 4, 2013

STYLIN' SNOWFOLK CARD:

 
 
clear: both; text-align: center;">  
Hello there! I'm sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. I had this card all ready to go and this site changed something and I wasn't able to get to my pictures. I'm not really sure how I managed to get this one on here. I hope I can remember what I did so I can do it again??? Here's another card I made with the set Stylin' Snowfolk. The sentiment is from the You Are Loved. I started with a Crumb Cake base and used Sycamore Street DSP. You may not recognize it as it's one of the products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog that you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase starting January 22! Notice the coordinating Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button too! The Ribbon & Button Pack is aonther SAB option! I added the sweet snowgal to a piece of Pool Party Cardstock and rounded the edges with the 1" Circle Punch. The outline for the snowman is stamped in Island Indigo. The other colors in the Sycamore Street suite are Pool Party, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry. Sahara Sand and Summer Starfriut are also featured in the DSP. I stamped the nose, scarf and mittens in Tangerine Tango and trimmed the mittens with Island Indigo. I cut them out and popped them up with Dimensionals. Her hair bow is stamped in Island Indigo and added with a Glue Dot.
 
I added a Naturals Button and topped it off with a Tangerine Tango button threaded with Island Indigo Baker's Twine. The sentiment is stamped in Island Indigo also. I love the cheery colors of this card-I hope you do too. Make sure to check back tomorrow as I'll have 2 cards for you since I missed yesterday-that is, if I can remember what to do! Maybe they'll have it fixed by then and I can go back to automatic pilot. And remember, tomorrow is the last day to order your 'Kit to Go'! Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment