Tuesday, January 15, 2013

SEALED WITH LOVE POCKET CARD:

Hello there! I'm getting ready for my last Card Night tonight and I made these little treats for my Club Members as a thank you. SU! has 2 Valentine's Day promotions going on right now, so I decided to combine the two. 'My Little Valentine' features the stamp set of the same name for $9.95 and you get the Sealed With Love Simply Sent kit for FREE with the purchase of the set. The other promotion is the Valentine Treat Bundle. You get the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp and a package of 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags for only $5.95. They were both such great deals, I had to get them both!

The Simply Sent kit comes with 10 prescored, double sided envelopes, 10 notecards, 10 pieces of Real Red Baker's Twine, 20 paper buttons and 24 Dimensionals. You can see the kit on page 35 of the Holiday catalog. I made a tag with the heart image in Real Red and punched it out with the Full Heart Punch. I layered it onto a Pool Party heart that was run through the Big Shot using the Heart of Hearts Scallop Hearts Embosslit. I added a tiny Calypso Coral heart made with the Owl Builder Punch. I attached it with a safety pin from Vintage Trinkets.

The little heart image comes in the kit and I added a Calypso flower underneath punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch. I popped it onto a larger Pool Party flower with a Dimensional, which was made with the same punch, I just trimmed off the points of the largest flower. The sweet little tag was made with one of the images from the My Little Valentine set. I colored the floral image with a Calypso Coral Marker first, then want back with a Real Red Marker and colored the sentiment and flowers and stamped it onto a Whisper White tag.

I filled the cellophane bags with Valentine M&Ms. They hold 25 perfectly if you stack them, which is a little tricky. You can use a skewer to hold the first few in place and then it goes pretty smooth...after a few choice words!

The Simply Sent kit comes with some cute little notecards, 2 designs. I added a little Pool Party scallop edge to the top punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch.

I had a lot of fun combing all of these adorable products to make these little pocket cards. They're only available through January 21st though! So if you're interested in them, you need to act fast. You can see them on my Online Store at www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net or feel free to email me. I hope my card ladies like their little surprises, and I hope you do too! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment