Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MERRY MINIS CARD:

Happy 12-12-12! Here's another fun Christmas card to help get you in the mood. I used the Merry Minis set along with the adorable Merry Minis Punch Pack. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added another layer on top, which was sponged-actually daubered-before I adhered it. I used some Craft Whipser White ink around the edges and stamped the sentiment with it as well. The sentiment is from Greetings of the Season. Next, I added a square of Baja Breeze that I stamped with the set Confetti in Whisper White. I cut 3 pieces of Whisper White Cardstock and ran them through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. Then I cut strips with the Tasteful Trin Die and adhered them over the seams using Tombow Liquid Glue.

Next, I stamped a bunch of trees in Wild Wasabi and punched them out with the mini tree punch. I added a tiny star on top in So Saffron using the Owl Builder Punch. I put the tree on with Glue Dots.

My Dahlias had been neglected, so I nestled one next to the tree. It's kinda hard to see, but I lighty dusted it with a little snow using a Dauber and Whisper White Craft Ink.

Finally, I added a shiny Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Bow. At first I though I added too much white around the edges, but I kind of like how it looks like a view from a frosted window.  Thanks so much for stopping by. Make sure to come by tomorrow for another festive card. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment