Thursday, December 20, 2012

HOSTESS & DOWNLINE GIFTS:

Snow Ho Ho! What a miserable day out there! And this is the day we picked to finish up our shopping! We didn't plan that too well. I have been busy working on these gifts for my Hostesses this year and my downline. As usual, they took me alot longer than I thought they would, so I think I'm going to have to skip the Christmas cards this year-maybe next year! But that's okay...I had a lot of fun putting these together.


Every year at Convention, SU! has a Memento Mall which is full of lots of fun SU! logo items. Convention goers get first dibs, and then later some items are posted online to buy. I fell in love with this little trio of ornaments. There's a snowman, reindeer and penguin, and they match the No Peeking stamp set.

I think I ordered these in August and had a plan for them as soon as I saw them. I just need for December to get here. I was lucky to find this wrapping paper that has all 3 little critters on it. None of my current ribbon worked with the packages, so I had to resort to retired ribbon-good thing I keep that stuff around!

For this tag I used a Lucky Limeade base and made a scallop border in Riding Hood Red that was run through the Big Shot using the Peekaboo Frames Die. I stamped the snowman in Tempting Turquiose and then colored in his boots with a Basic Black Marker. I stamped his hat again in Basic Black, cut it out and attached it with a Dimensional. I then stamped the scarf in Riding Hood Red, cut it out and glued it in place. I added the sentiment on Tempting Turquoise Cardstock and used the Word Window Punch to punch it out. I added a little sparkle with some Dazzling Details.


For this tag I used a Tempting Turquoise base and added a Lucky Limeade frame. The reindeer was stamped in Soft Suede and I colored his antlers in Chocolate Chip. I stamped his scarf on Lucky Limeade with Riding Hood Red ink, cut it out and glued it in place. I added a  Neutrals Brad for his nose and finished it off with a Riding Hood Red sentiment. I added some Tempting Turquoise snow in the background made with the Confetti set.


This tag was made with a Riding Hood Red base and Tempting Turquoise frame. I stamped the penguin in Basic Black and then stamped his beak again in Pumpkin Pie, cut it out and glued it in place. Next, I colored his hat and scarf with Tempting Turquoise and Rding Hood Red Markers. I cut them out and gled teh scarf on, and attached the hat with a Dimensional. I added a Brights Brad to the top of the hat and added a Riding Hood Red sentiment.

They were just too cute to pass up!

Inside the boxes were a variety of items from Memento Mall...

Everyone got a shopping bag and a pack of matching tissues in the Floral District pattern.

Some got the Festival of Prints design tote...

And matching Post it Note Pack....

Also in the Festival of Prints DSP designs.

I added to these items for those who are Club Members, based on consecutive sign-ups. Some received these Patio Party items: A notepad, matching pen and cookie cutters.

I have 2 gals who have joined every round of Club since the beginning, so they both got one of these cute little SU! tape measures in the Floral District DSP pattern.  Well, I need to get started on my baking. Thanks so much for stopping by. Come back tomorrow to see the other goodies Santa made for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment