Saturday, October 13, 2012

PETITE PURSE PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Here's a cute little jack that I made for my hostess this month using the Petite Purse Die. The fun Sweater Trim makes a perfect handle for this tiny goodie bag.

I used a piece of Summer Smooches DSP and ran it through the Big Shot. Before I assembled the purse, I cut out the pumpkin's nose and mouth with an Xacto knife, and added a piece of Basic Black cardstock behind it. You could easily just stamp a face using the Jack of All Trades or Got Treats set, but I tend to usually make things much harder than they need to be! I cut the flap part off of the purse and adhered it inside to cover up the black cardstock piece. The flap gave me a little 'stem' that I could wrap a piece of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine around. I put a little glue on the twine and wrapped it around a dowel for a couple minutes to curl it. I added a couple of Googlies and a tag made with Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched it out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I filled the pumpkin with Rolos, although you can't really see them.....I think my grandson raided it! I hope you enjoyed my little treat for you. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, it is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete