Friday, October 12, 2012

MIXED BUNCH CARD:

Well, we made it-it's Friday! And I don't need to babysit today-so I get to paint-YAY! I got the inspiration for this card from my Stampin' Success demo magazine-I just changed the colors up for Fall. I used a Crumb Cake base and stamped the various flowers in the background with Versamark. Next I added a Riding Hood Red backdrop that was run through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I stamped the big flower in Midnight Muse onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched it out with the Blossom Punch. I added some leaves behind it using the daisy-like flower, punching it out with the Blossom Punch and cutting out 2 of the sections. I adhered them with Dimensionals. Next, I stamped various images in More Mustard and Riding Hood Red, and punched them out with 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Circle Punches. I adhered them with Glue Dots and Dimensionals. Finally, I stamped the sentiment in Riding Hood Red, which is from the Loving Thoughts set and flagged the end. I added a little detail underneath with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch in More Mustard. I'm normally not a big floral fan, but there's something about this card that I really like. I hope you do too! Well..off to painting...working on those before and after pictures for you. Hope to share them soon! Have a wonderful day & thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment