Monday, September 10, 2012

PETITE PURSE FAVOR:

Hello there! As promised, I have something different for you today! These are the little favors I'm going to make for our church event this week-end. So quick and easy to make-well maybe not if I have to make 200! Last count was 60, so that's doable-we'll see where we end up?

I used the Petite Purse Die and ran it through the Big Shot. I used Soft Suede Cardstock and Comfort Cafe DSP on the flap. I embossed the purse with the Stripes Folder and put it together with Sticky Strip. Next, I punched out an oval with the Scallop Oval Punch and adhered it under the flap. I finished it off with one of the Naturals Buttons on top of a Cajun Craze flower punched out with the Boho Blossoms Punch. These come together in minutes, which is a good thing in case I need to make 200 of them! In case you need a break from my table decorations, here's some photos of my chunky little grandbaby Quinten:

                                                        Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man!



                                                                       DEMON!

Thanks so much for coming by. Hopefully I'll have some more purses to share with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment