Sunday, September 2, 2012

PERFECTLY PRESERVED CARD:

Hi there! Sorry to say I've only got one card for you. I was lucky to get this one done! I want to give you a heads up that I have a crazy September ahead of me. I'll do my best, but I can't guarantee that I'll have a post every day. I'm beginning to think my life is never going to slow down! Anyway, on to today's card. I am loving this Perfectly Preserved Bundle and Orchard Harvest DSP. You're probably going to be so sick of it! I used a Crumb Cake base and added a strip of Early Espresso that was punched out with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I adhered it underneath the DSP.

I stamped the jar in Lucky Limeade onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the coordinating Cannery Set Framelits. I stamped the pears in More Mustard onto More Mustard Cardstock and ran them through. They're so much fun to make! I stamped the leaves in Lucky Limeade onto Lucky Limeade Cardstock and, oh, you get the drill. I flagged the ends of the DSP and stapled the Cajun Craze piece. The sentiment is from a retired hostess set, Perfect Pairs. I had to use it-it was, well, perfect! I finished it off with a Naturals Button. I used the set A Word For You on the inside. It says, happy anniversary and many more to come!

Since Gabe's got the day off tomorrow, he's spending the night with us. His Aunt Tara cleaned house and sent a bunch of toys and books over for him. This was Gabe at 9:00 and Quinten's still going...



Now you know why I don't get anything done! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment