Tuesday, August 28, 2012

LOVELY AS A TREE CARD:

Hello there! Today I have another sympathy card for you. I used the set Lovely As A Tree. I found the idea for this card on the Splitcoast SU! Gallery by Wendy Janson. You can see her card at:
www.itsallaboutstamping.wordpress...with tree-cas. I used a Crumb Cake base with Early Espresso DSP from the Neutrals Stack. I also used Always Artichoke Cardstock that was stamped with the leaf image in the background. I stamped the tree image on Sahara Sand using  Certainly Celery, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso Markers. I used the 3/4", 1/2" 1/4" (retired) Circle Punches and the circle punch in the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, to make the faux grommets. I stacked them on top of each other and tied some Early Espresso Baker's Twine through them. The sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers. Sorry to be so short and sweet, but its been a long day! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment