Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LAST OF THE DISPLAY SAMPLES:

Hello there!  This is the last of my samples I made for the display boards at Convention. This little cutie was made with Daydream Medallions again. I saved the best for last-this is my favorite project I made with this set. This is a 3 x 3 card and super easy to make, so you could whip up a bunch for the holidays. I started with a Soft Suede base and cut out some squares in the background to resemble a door. I stamped a couple of the medallions onto Certainly Celery Cardstock and cut them out with the  Floral Frames Framelits. I popped them up with dimensionals and added some Basic Pearls. I finished the wreath off with a bow made with Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon and a little tag stamped with Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. I feel really blessed to have been asked to participate in these projects this year. It's been a challenge, and I gained at least 5 pounds each time I was asked to make samples, but it's been very rewarding and I hope I get the opportunity to do it again. That being said, it will be kind of nice to get back to making projects with products that are more my style. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for a cute little 3-D item I've been wanting to share with you! Thanks so much for all your encouraging comments and for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment