Wednesday, August 1, 2012

JOLLY BINGO BITS CARD:

Hi there! This is the last of the cards I have from my Christmas in July Stamp-A-Stack last week-end. This is made with Jolly Bingo Bits. I love so many of the mini images in the set, it was hard to decide which ones to use! I used Be of Good Cheer and Storytime DSP on this card-they worked really well together. I used a Crumb Cake base, and  color scheme of Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party and Gumball Green. I LOVE the brand new 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch that I paired with the 1' Circle Punch for the images. I wrapped a piece of  Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon around a strip if Primrose Petals that was run through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim Die.



 Next, I ran the sentiment from Petite Pairs through the Big Shot using Bitty Banners Framelits and adhered it to the wreath. I added a tiny Pool Party flower punched with the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and popped a Rhinestone Jewel in the center. It took me awhile to decide where to put the bow, but I finally decided below the wreath was a good spot. I hope you've enjoyed some early Christmas cards; I'm excited to have 20 made already. I probably won't get the rest done until December, but you never know-maybe I'm on a roll! Make sure to stop back tomorrow. I'll have some more Convention samples to share with you. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment