Sunday, August 26, 2012

FIELD FLOWERS CARD:

Happy Sunday to you! Sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday-I was babysitting my grandsons and I was exhausted when they finally went to bed. I was right behind them! Quinten is crawling now and pulling himself up on everything, and getting stuck behind the couch....aren't you exhausted just reading about it? Anyway, I've been needing sympathy cards lately unfortunately, so I have one to share with you today. I had grand ideas for it, but I couldn't get it to work out as I wanted. I used a Very Vanilla base and the Summer Starfruit design in the Patio Party DSP.

I stamped the flower images in Soft Suede and ran the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel in Pool Party for the background. I cut it out using the Big Shot and Top Note Die. I ran some Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon along the Pool Party Cardstock and added a Pool Party Seam Binding bow. I gave the edge of the card some attention using the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I finished the card with one of the new lovely Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons. Sorry to be late with this. Stop back later today, and I'll have a fun baby shower card to share with you. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment