Sunday, August 12, 2012

DAYDREAM MEDALLIONS CARD:

Hello! Today I have another card for you made with Daydream Medallions. Sometimes I need a little help getting started with a color scheme, so I look in the SU! catalog. I love how they have the little squares of color as a quick reference. For this card I used the Afternoon Daydream Scrappin' Kit for inspiration. The colors in the kit are: Basic Grey, More Mustard, Pool Party and Primrose Petals. Those are colors I would have never put together, but I love how they work.  I started with a Pool Party base and added some Twitterpated DSP and More Mustard from the Regals Paper Stack. I layered a bunch of the medallions that I cut out with the Floral Frames Framelits with the help of the Big Shot. I also added a Basic Grey medallion that was cut out with the Perfect Pennants Die. I added some Primrose Petals Stitched satin Ribbon and a Dahlia in the center.  I stamped the sentiment in Basic Grey with the set Friendly Phrases. I finished it off with a couple Regals Buttons and some faux stitching around the edge. Well that wraps it up for this card. Check back tomorrow for a fun scrapbook page! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment